Presentations of Green Chemistry & Engineering Event at Hyderabad on 05th Feb 2013
- Inauguration by Green ChemisTree Foundation
- Industrial green chemistry, challenges and opportunities by Newreka Green Synth Technologies Pvt. Ltd
- Relevance of green chemistry practices in the pharma industry by Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
- Impact of Process Research / Route Scouting towards the Environment during API life cycle by Piramal Enterprises
- Case Studies Presentations by:
- Aurbindo Pharma Ltd.
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratoies Ltd.
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
- Indian Institute of Chemical Technology
- Green process technologies by Ecologic Technologies Ltd.
- Recycle at source technologies by Newreka Green Synth Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Green engineering : micro-reactors & continuous flow technologies by Bayer Technologies Services
- ‘Green’ Catalysts by Advanced Enzymes Technologies Ltd.
- Solvent recovery solutions by Equinox Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Process intensification / Zero liquid discharge by Praj Industries Ltd.
- Summarize & Conclude by Green ChemisTree Foundation
16th Annual Green Chemistry & Engineering Conference
- A zero discharge process for synthesizing Dyes Intermediates by Recycle @Source (Waste Valorization)
- Industrial Green Chemistry initiatives in India
- Dr. John C. Warner at IGCW 09
- Dr. Rakesh Bandichhor at IGCW '09
- Prof. G.D Yadav at IGCW '09
- Mark Dorfman at IGCW '09
- Dr. B. Gopalan at IGCW '09
- Dr. R. Rajagopal at IGCW'09
- Dr. Brakaspathy at IGCW'09
- Dr. N. Sekar at IGCW'09
- Dr. Kira Matus at IGCW '09
- Dr. Sanjay G. Choudhary at IGCW '09
Mr. James Clark at IGCW '11
- Mr. Nitesh Mehta at IGCW '11
- Dr. Roger Sheldon at IGCW'11
- Dr. Roger Sheldon's presentation at IGCW '11 (pdf)
- Dr. John Warner IGCW '11
- Mr. Peter Dunn- Pfizer Green Chemistry
- Dr. Rajiv Kumar- Tata Innovation Center
- Mr. Ravi Raghavan- Chemical Weekly
- Dr. Bob Peoples- American Chemical Society
- Dr. R. Rajagopal- KnowGenix
- Dr. Jayant Sawant- Praj/Matrix Innovation Center
- Dr. Takashi Ushikobo- Japan Associaton for Chemical Innovation
- Dr. Vivek Ranade- CEDNCL
Presentation Students Workshop 09
Presentations Teachers Workshop '11
Presentation Students Workshops '11
Dr. Rakeshwar Bandichor at Students workshop '11
- Dr. Amy Cannon at Students workshop '11
Dr. John Warner at the Students Workshop '11
Green Chemistry Workshop, Chemspec India, '12
"Being with John Warner at two major events (CleanTech in Boston and the extremely impressive Industrial Green Chemistry World in Mumbai) I was reminded of the continued importance of his 12 Principles of Green Chemistry and how they continue to be meaningful after almost 20 years."