Please read the present terms and conditions carefully before making your decision to register. By finalising your registration, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not feel able to accept and meet these terms and conditions, do not proceed with registration and payment.
Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to confer nor shall confer any benefit on any third party.
If any provision(s) from these terms and conditions should be illegal or unenforceable in any respect, the legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions contained in these terms and conditions shall not be affected and the parties shall make efforts in good faith to replace any invalid or unenforceable provision with a valid and enforceable one so that the objectives of the terms and conditions may be maintained.
Payment of registration fees
- Green ChemisTree Foundation encourages online payments by card for course and conference registration fees. For payments that are made by bank transfer, all bank transfer fees must be covered by the participant and may not be deducted from the amount remitted. All registration data submitted to Green ChemisTree Foundation will be treated confidentially and used on for purposes as described further in this document.
- Upon registration a confirmation email will be sent automatically to the registrant.
- Confirmation email serves as proof of registration and specifies all event details included in the registration.
- The specific registration conditions applicable to each event are listed on the event website. (Offers)
Online Registration for IGCW events is subject to the following payment conditions:
- For events with registration on a first come first served basis, IGCW must receive the payments for the registration fees as detailed on the event webpage before the registration can be confirmed. Admittance to the conference cannot be permitted without prior receipt of payment or a valid proof of payment.
- In some cases, late registrations can also be paid onsite. Such payments are similar to the registration fee, details are specified on the events website.
- Credit card payments will be processed via a secure online payment module (PayUmoney) included in the IGCW registration form. Registration fees charged in INR will be debited in INR.
- INR payments may be made through Visa and Master Card and. Payments may be made through Visa, Master Card and Maestro. Specific payment conditions for each event are listed on the event website.