|Green Chemistry Tools for Process Research
- Green Solvent Selection Guide
- Green Reagent Selection Guide
- Green & Sustainable Chemistry Solution Provider’s Website
- Measuring Greenness of process using DOZN & PMI tools
- Dr. Rakesh Ganorkar, Head – CDMO and R&T, Hikal Ltd.
- Dr. Sudhir Nambiar, CSO, Solara Active Pharma Sciences Ltd.
|Sustainability & Green Chemistry Metrics
- Tools & Techniques for measuring:
ESG Carbon Neutrality Net Zero Circular Economy Life Cycle Assessment (LCA)
- Prof. Brijesh Kumar Dubey, Professor – Circular Engineering (Dept. of Civil Engg.) and Chairperson – School of Water Resources, IIT-Kharagpur.
- Dr. Ananda Sekar, Leader, LCA Global Centre of Excellence, SABIC.
|Conference on “Facilitating Industrial Sustainability & Pollution Prevention using Green Chemistry” for Pollution Control Board Officers
</span ></strong >
- Pollution Prevention using Green Chemistry
- Balancing role of Regulator & Facilitator – Learnings from US EPA
- Circular Economy
- Resource Efficiency
- Hazardous Waste Management Rules
- Innovative Initiatives of State PCBs
- Dr. Ajay Deshpande,
Adjunct Professor, Centre for Policy Studies,
- Dr. Atul Vaidya,
|Environment, Health & Safety ( EHS) – Tools & Technologies
- Safety Leadership & Culture
- Process & Plant Safety
- EHS Management Systems & Frameworks
- Digital Tools for EHS
- Supply Chain Sustainability
- Incident Analysis & Investigation
- Prof. Anju Singh,
Professor Sustainability Management,
National Institute of Industrial Engineering, NITIE.
- Mr. Mahesh Chandak,
Head of HSE – South Asia and HSE Business Partner for Crop Science, Bayer.
|Renewable Feedstocks for Sustainability
- Utilization of all Carbon Components
- Platform molecules from renewable feedstock
- Energy from renewable feedstock
- Key challenges in moving to renewable feedstock
- AI & Digital in Biorefinery
- Bio-fuels & Future Fuels
- Carbon Capture
- Dr. Avatar Matharu,
Dy. Director, Green Chemistry Centre of Excellence, University of York.
- Dr. Sasisanker Padmanabhan,
Senior Principal Scientist, Praj Industries Ltd.
- Dr. Sangeeta Srivastava,
Executive Director, Godavari Biorefineries Ltd.
|Chemo-Catalysis for Sustainability
- Catalysis using earth abundant metals
- Reaction in water
- Recent developments in Catalysis
- Catalysis for Air
- Catalysis for organic transformations
- Micellar catalysis
- Prof. Lakshmikantam, Dr. B. P. Godrej Distinguished Professor of Green Chemistry & Sustainability Engg, Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT).
- Dr. Rakshvir Jasra,
Sr. VP – R&D,
Reliance Industries Ltd.
|Bio-Catalysis: A Powerful tool for Green & Sustainable Chemistry
- Basics of Biocatalysis
- Industrial case studies
- Recent developments in Biocatalysis
- Challenges in Bio-Catalysis
- AI & Digital Tools in Bio-Catalysis
- Prof. Santosh Norohna,
Asstt. Professor, Dept.of Chemical Engineering, IIT-Bombay.
- Prof. Shamlan Reshamwala,
Asstt. Professor, Centre of Energy Biosciences, ICT.
- Dr. Muffazal Hussain,
Associate Director, Lupin Ltd.
|Green Engineering for Process Saftey & Benign Environment
- Process intensification
- Flow Chemistry/Flow Reactors
- Scale-up Challenges
- Solvent Recovery Systems
- Mixing & Agitation
- Process safety
- Reactive distilation
- Dr. Amol Kulkarni,
Scientist, Chemical Engineering & Process Development, CSIR-NCL.
- Dr. Suhas Jawlekar,
Associate Director – Process Engineering, Polymorph development & New technology,
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
- Dr. Sandeep Jain,
Sr. Director – Special Technologies – Process R&D,
|Waste Valorization & Industrial Ecology
- Recovery of Chemicals from Wastes
- Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD)
- Use of waste as raw material in other industry
- Valorization of Wastes
- Prof. Anurag Garg, (Invited)
Professor, Environment Science & Engg., IIT-Bombay.
- Mr. Ulhas Parlikar,
Global Consultant (Waste management,
Circular Economy, Policy Advocacy & Co-processing)
- Dr. Jyoti Palekar,
STEP Environmental Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
|Software & Analytical Tools for Green & Sustainable Chemistry
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning for optimization
- Process Analytical Tools (PAT)
- Computational Chemistry
- Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Software tools & Anatlytical tools like SciFInder-N, SynLED Photoreactors, ASCOS, etc
- Dr. Kaustav Chakraborty, Team Leader, Laboratory of Advanced Polymer & Organic Chemistry,
Solvay Specialities India Pvt. Ltd.
- Dr. Rakeshwar Bandichhor,
VP & Head of Chemistry – API R&D,
Dr. Reddys Laboratories and Vice-Chair, ACS-India Chapter.